Millionaires and billionaires: TAX US MORE! (bootlickers mad)

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Millionaires and billionaires to Davos elites: 'We must be taxed more'

Survey results released Tuesday as corporate CEOs, top government officials, and other global elites gathered in Davos, Switzerland show that nearly three-quarters of millionaires in G20 countries support higher taxes on extreme wealth, which they view as an increasingly dire threat to democracy.

The poll was conducted by the London-based firm Survation on behalf of the Patriotic Millionaires, an advocacy group that campaigns for a more progressive tax system. The survey, which polled over 2,300 millionaires in G20 nations, found that 74% "support higher taxes on wealth to help address the cost-of-living crisis and improve public services."

More than 70% of the respondents said they believe wealth "helps buy political influence" and a majority see extreme concentrations of wealth at the very top as corrosive to democracy. According to an Oxfam analysis released earlier this week, the world's billionaires have gotten $3.3 trillion richer since 2020 as 5 billion people across the globe have lost ground, struggling to get by as wages fail to keep up with inflation.
"We, the very richest, are sick and tired of inaction, so it's hardly surprising that working people, at the sharp end of our rigged economies, have lost all patience," said Guy Singh-Watson, a British entrepreneur and member of Patriotic Millionaires U.K.
Yet you have people in trailer homes that would sooner cut off their right arm than have a billionaire pay a cent more in taxes because "duh communism".
:scust:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I like how they drop the “bombshell” that extreme wealth is corrosive to democracy.

Yeah, no shyt…

:mjlol:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Brain dead take but I've seen your posts so no surprise. Not replying to you again as I'll lose brain cells. Breath all smelling like shoe polish.
Dismissal isnt disproval... even if you add ad hominems
T3uZiXE.png

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Dismissal isnt disproval... even if you add ad hominems
T3uZiXE.png
I wouldn't waste my time arguing with flat earthers either. The evidence is that clear and blatant that the concentration of wealth is doing a disservice to most of the world, and destabalizing democraies. These millionaires and billionaires are saying it themselves. Therefore, if you attempt to argue against it you're the equivalent of a flat earther to me, beneath contempt and not worthy of reasoned discourse. Good day Sir Licks A Lot.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I wouldn't waste my time arguing with flat earthers either. The evidence is that clear and blatant that the concentration of wealth is doing a disservice to most of the world, and destabalizing democraies. These millionaires and billionaires are saying it themselves. Therefore, if you attempt to argue against it you're the equivalent of a flat earther to me, beneath contempt and not worthy of reasoned discourse. Good day Sir Licks A Lot.
No one in this thread has said any of this isnt true...
Sounds like youre just assuming anyone who isnt in step with you is ops, and for concentration of wealth at the top... thats funny.
Enjoy your thread fam:pachaha:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
No one in this thread has said any of this wasnt true...
Sounds like youre just assuming anyone who isnt in step with you is ops, and for concentration of wealth at the top... thats funny.
Enjoy your thread fam:pachaha:
“they can just pay more/donate more Is usually the argument of people who don’t agree with taxing the wealthy more and meant as a deflection. It’s the standard conservative argument I see over and over.