Mississippi hit by 900% increase in newborns treated for syphilis

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Fukk no! They don't care about shyt but bussin a nut when it comes to sex. Most of the girls don't care if you got a girl/wife. This has been going on for DECADES. They love running trains and group sex too. My family's roots are from Holly Springs and Tupelo. No one lives there anymore as of 2010 or so. During the late 90s and 2000s you count go down there and fukk something new that day. Its like that's all that they have to do.

@Magic Mulatto

Could incels even eat down there @MrBillCollecta

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
But when said people should practice safe sex, the coli's dirty dikk division came out in droves to argue with me

smh-disbelief.gif
:laff:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The racists republicans running the state simply aren't concerned as long as they can ban books on racism and stoke cultrre and racial wars

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m not shocked at all. There seems to be a point of pride amongst this he got that dog in him city boys generation of going raw in every women. I legit sit in sadness reading comments on some of these meme pages. Combined that with these states in the south who will not invest in the public at all and here we go