MJ is by far the most dangerous 1 v 1 player in the history of the game. Kobe/LBJ not close

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
@B1G_controversy bean absolutely had a deeper bag than mj

that's no disrespect to mj

bean just had more to draw from

up to & even beyond his last season he was taking the best steps out of nikkas arsenal

old school nikkas who played in the black & white era up to the current moment

he'd be at a damn middle school matchup see some shyte & put it in his bag

absolutely obsessed with hoops

it was performance art to him

He took from everybody, starting with MJ and Shamgod

I'm surprised main man doesn't realize this

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Does Kobe have a bigger bag than Kyrie?
nah

same principal applies with kyrie

he had more data to draw from than kobe

plus kyrie a smaller guard & they can't get as low as he does

it's some dance moves taller nikkas not gonna be able to take out of kyrie bag

with the pill in his hands he's got the title right now

another artist on the court

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Does Kobe have a bigger bag than Kyrie?

Little Mountain is the handles god...but I think Kobe's advantage is that he was more efficient with his movements than him, he has better footwork than him, was able to shoot from diff release points & arcs

Little Mountain is a problem tho...top 5 one on one player

Daps
You're confusing athleticism with handle

Beating a guy using mainly athleticism is not the same as beating a guy using your handle

80s MJ was a supreme athlete...but his handle wasn't seen on par with Zeke

When we think about early 00s handles, we think about AI, Kobe, Mac, White Chocolate

They brought more flair to beating guys off the dribble

MJ had a tight handle that was the norm for his era

Kobe had crossovers, speed dribbles, change of pace dribbles, behind the back, pull back dribbles, inverted spins, body jabs, cross jabs, cross steps, spin step backs, hang dribbles

Kobe literally did it all...hence him being called by some as the most skilled ever...it's mainly bc he had so many tools in his arsenal, he could execute every type of move
You're confusing handles with dribbling ability. You don't have to be flashy like Jason Williams to have great handles. Young Jordan's handles were not super flashy but no one could ever get the ball off him and his handle was the best I've seen from any non-PG.

As for skill, well I rest my case. If you're going to appeal to authority, i'm sure the general consesus is Jordan is the most skilled ever. Some say Kobe, but that is by no means a majority view. But let's agree to disagree.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
You're confusing handles with dribbling ability. You don't have to be flashy like Jason Williams to have great handles. Young Jordan's handles were not super flashy but no one could ever get the ball off him and his handle was the best I've seen from any non-PG.

As for skill, well I rest my case. If you're going to appeal to authority, i'm sure the general consesus is Jordan is the most skilled ever. Some say Kobe, but that is by no means a majority view. But let's agree to disagree.

:russell: