MJF Drama - MJF IS BACK [9/4]

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Either he interferes in the Punk/Mox match which leads to a triple threat (or possible 4 way) at All Out between Punk/Mox/MJF/Hangman with MJF winning the title in Punk’s hometown

Or

MJF shows up at the end of All Out

Since the former has already happened, the latter is probably more realistic

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If he does come back it means Punk’s injury messed up so many summer plans.
It did. The big feud for the company over the summer was supposed to be Punk and MJF for the title. TK did not want MJF to be watered down by another feud and would rather have him just stay off TV until he can resume with Punk. He will be at All Out.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It did. The big feud for the company over the summer was supposed to be Punk and MJF for the title. TK did not want MJF to be watered down by another feud and would rather have him just stay off TV until he can resume with Punk. He will be at All Out.

The drops with surgical precision :shaq: sig updated

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I think about it, I don't think this is gonna end up as some huge shoot angle.

MJF was protected in all his losses so far, and I think all the hype about him shooting and leaving is a way to overshadow his clean loss and keep his heat when he cones back in a few months.

:ehh:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
This MJF stuff feels like it happened sooo long ago, no way they think anybody's still interested

It's like the limo explosion angle where when real shyt jumped off everything gets thrown off and now Vince is sitting there talking to you after he exploded 4 days ago. Storyline is toast now

Nobody died but Vince giving Christy throat babies drowned out wherever they were going with this so bad you'd think he planned the early retirement lol