MMM Heads:. Will the most logical fight be made?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Khabib Nurmarmogedov vs Tony Ferguson

Twice this fight was scheduled, twice it failed to be materialize

Will third time be the charm?

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
I certainly hope so.

The fight was scheduled to be made four different times. Dana said he'll never book the match again, but hey, we all know what Dana White's word is worth.

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferguson had been booked four times for December 11, 2015, April 16, 2016, March 4, 2017, and April 7, 2018. None of those bouts materialized due to various injuries from both fighters.

The most recent one happened less than a week before the UFC 223 main event, where Ferguson was on a freak accident and simply tripped and injured his knee while on a media tour. He may even need surgery and be out for an extended period.

Whether it’s insane bad luck or some weird curse that has fallen on the match up, it just has failed to occur during the four straight years the promotion has tried to make it happen. So will the UFC try to book it again for the fifth time? That’s a hard pass, according to Dana White.

“Hell no!” White told ESPN if he would try to reschedule the match up again. “I’m never making that fight ever again. Ever.”

Featherweight champ Max Holloway is stepping in to fight Khabib at UFC 223 and it will be for the “undisputed” lightweight title. White also stated that Ferguson’s interim belt will be stripped, so even if the heavy favorite in Khabib loses, El Cucuy still isn’t guaranteed to fight the winner next.

Dana White will ‘never’ book Ferguson vs Khabib again after UFC 223 cancellation

morris

Superstar
Daps
Ferguson W5 Nurmarmogedov

He has an unusual striking style, moreso than Pettis and Pettis was dropping him.

Ferguson recovers well and will. It be manhandled like the rest.

Lastly, he has better stamina as he will make Khabib work for those takedowns and does not kill himself to make weight.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
That motherfcuker fought like a crazy and still had energy for a handspin and a robot dance.

It will be bloody if they face eachother.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
need this fight please. would be dope

tony is a monster in his own right

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I really want to know what happens after ortega vs holloway in the 145 division does the winner move up for another fight.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I really want to know what happens after ortega vs holloway in the 145 division does the winner move up for another fight.
That might be a good fight if ortega beats Max in dominant fashion.

But we already know that Ferguson is in the right weight. And he should be the next in line as he has already been the next in line.

I just don't understand how they know why I can immediately say hell no to making this fight, granted for a fifth time, and Ponder or rematch of McGregor versus Khabib.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
That might be a good fight if ortega beats Max in dominant fashion.

But we already know that Ferguson is in the right weight. And he should be the next in line as he has already been the next in line.

I just don't understand how they know why I can immediately say hell no to making this fight, granted for a fifth time, and Ponder or rematch of McGregor versus Khabib.
Max would move up before ortega i think. I have max winning too. As long as his health is what it should be. Ita going to be a banger though i know that