Mo Thugs (Krayzie, Thug Queen, Layzie, Powder P & Felecia) - Ghetto Cowboy Appreciation Thread

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Yeah, it is:myman:

Back in the 90's, I was one of the biggest Bone fans, I had all the albums on cassette and cd.
I use to have a bunch of Bone's posters on my wall in my room, lol. Thug Mentality album poster annd a BB Gambini poster on my wall too :wow:

I use to listen to E. 1999 Eternal like everyday, then when they dropped The Art of War :wow:

Had their to on ah Come Up album on cassette, use to listen to that shyt on my aunt's boombox

Creeping on a come up was the very first rap album I ever bought with my own money :wow:

MO thug albums always had gems on there.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Bizzy flow is still cold :wow:
he is the best bone hands down..

bizzy gets better n better at all times...krayzie cool..but it gets old...bizzy has layers

like the cypher they did with quik...he showed us he is 90 steps ahead of everybody...then it was kray then wish then flesh................................................................................................................

:francis:

then layzie

oregano flow

Veteran
Daps
he is the best bone hands down..

bizzy gets better n better at all times...krayzie cool..but it gets old...bizzy has layers

like the cypher they did with quik...he showed us he is 90 steps ahead of everybody...then it was kray then wish then flesh................................................................................................................

:francis:

then layzie

It's ironic you say that

Back in the 90's, Bizzy was my favorite and now looking back I would say Krayzie is my favorite

But I completely understand what you saying, Bizzy does have layers to his style

oregano flow

Veteran
Daps
Creeping on a come up was the very first rap album I ever bought with my own money :wow:

MO thug albums always had gems on there.

Word

My aunt bought the cassette for me. I bought Eternal with my own money that I had saved up.

Daaaaamn, I forgot about The Backyard joint. I ain't heard this joint in years.