MeekxJoe.png

"Take this other pic with my wife before i call some OBH nikkas":

17587181_1726055314361574_1679827693048168448_n.jpg

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Henry hill use to walk around tampa during the time the trafficante family ran tampa and most of florida

A few mob snitches live in the area

This albanian dude who use to run with john gotti jr crew here snitched on them and right now he is still alive, did a interview with the local news and does book signings and shyt

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
joey merlino when he straight up took over the entire philly...did business with black folk and all that...jbm did whatever they wanted because joey backed them...the hip hop don:

maxresdefault.jpg

joey now as a tru don, dressed the part, after years in prison for racketeering
joey-merlino-2014-1024.jpg

dude is going down in history books. He conquered an entire underworld city by violence and if he remains on top, his reign will be longer than carlo gambinos.

This dudes name strikes fear in people in Philly.
They were making so much money for that new medical scheme they got charged for down here

The one dude who was arrested for running the scheme was in tampa buying everything...he had like 20 cars(lambo's ,old schools,bents,benz etc) he even bought a warehouse and rim shop just for his cars.......he brung kevin hart to the city and boosie when he first got out of jail...he was tossing so much money to black people ..the shyt was crazy

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Same here :wow: I love a good mob documentary.

As do I; I've been binging on Boardwalk Empire the past few days.

My pops was a member of the Teamsters back in the day, so he knew some niiggas who at least claimed to be "connected"... I always remember the night that Paul Castellano got whacked in Manhattan, we was watching the news, and my pops made this kinda sound like "ohhhh" like he was just putting 2+2 together. Later when I was older he explained to me how some wannabe mafia dudes was running off at the mouth about a "change happening up top" soon. But he didn't put no real stock in it because he figured if the dude was really connected, he'd be moving in silence, not broadcasting it.

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Gotti Jr :russ:

Wasn't that idiot out getting popped for a steroid ring or some shyt when he was acting boss the Genovese family wouldn't even fool with Jr the feds found like 350 bands in his fukking house :laff:

He ran from the mob after it came out that he might have snitched on a couple mobsters that had plotted against his father. Now he's out here writing books and doing movies. Gottis have no more pull in the family.

What happen

http://nypost.com/2003/08/19/gotti-...xplosive-details-of-brothers-bid-to-bomb-rat/

Ron-Previte.jpg

this is another guy who walked around openly before he died (naturally)

wore a wire for years and pointed fingers on the witness stand. His testimony got the top echelon of the philly mob locked up for long sentences.

opened up a business in south jersey and pretty much taunted the philly guys in interviews like "Come and get me, Im here"

Aint nobody do shyt :stopitslime:
Damn he even stayed within hours from where he got nikkas locked :picard: The balls on this guy ay

Here's a funny interview of him still operating right outside of Philly in South Jersey:

(Start at 11:33)

"Take this fukking picture with me meek or ima call AR-AB":

MeekxJoe.png

"Take this other pic with my wife before i call some OBH nikkas":

17587181_1726055314361574_1679827693048168448_n.jpg

Merlino on IG too like "Go cop my nikka Meek's album." :pachaha:

tmz is the feds.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he doesnt got balls as much as the philly mob are dummies.

thats my city....but everyone calls the mob here the gang that cant shoot straight :francis: Hands down the most violent, but also the dumbest :francis:

but a movie on joey merlinos come up story would be magnificent. that nikka gave zero fukks and did alot of business with the junior black mafia family in phily. Thats how he got close with Tommy Hill and the Ram Squad...he was dubbed the hip hop don...used to pass out turkeys with the ram squad all over every projects in north philly...this nikka took over the entire city by pure brute force...clubs used to empty out when they found out joey merlino and george borgesi and their squad was around. they used to hit people with champagne bottles and rob them for everything they had. then go and rob the valet for whatever they had when they were getting their whips :francis:. When Nicky Scarfo got sentenced to life...Joey and Michael Ciancaglini were like fukk this, this city is ours...joey shot nicky scarfo jr 9 times (nicky jr lived) to send a message scarfo aint in charge no more. new york put in a boss who was a conspirator in the Angelo Bruno murder, John Stanfa....Stanfa was an immigrant from Cicily and Joey didnt want an immigrant taking over Philly. He thumbed his nose at the 5 families and went to war (thats my phlly cac breh :wow:) Joey got shot in his ass and mikey chang got killed in a drive by in south philly. this nikka merlino got a van and punched holes in it and shot at john stanfas car all on i-76 going into downtown philly. shot stanfas son right in his jaw. shyt was all over the news. I remember being a little kid and hearing on the news everyday about the mob war.

i was just in the bar the other day where one of merlinos JBM soldiers was killed the other day....uptown philly on Ogontz ave. A JBM boss smacked some civilians girlfriends ass and dude wasnt having it. He bellyached about it and then when he learned who they were, pleaded he didnt want any problems. people told him he got problems anyway and he said fukk it and pulled his strap...killed the JBM leader uptown, got off on self defense and had to go into witness protection because of the target on his back :francis:

philly has an extremely interesting story to be told organized crime wise

and if 2 more years go by without Merlino getting killed...Joey Merlino is going to go down as a mafia boss who ruled even longer than Carlo Gambino, and he is going to make history books :dwillhuh:

from a south philly street corner nikka....the mob history here is infinitely more insteresting than the new york shyt
Bro i can sit here and read about this shyt all day :ahh:

Props breh :salute:

Got any recommendations? :lupe:
On Netflix: Inside the American Mob, The Irish Mob, The Seven Five.
Amazon Prime Video: The Frank Matthew Story ( I now he's not the italian mob, must watch. There needs to be a movie made on him ASAP)
The Gotti Movie from the 90's is a classic, Full Movie:

This is like 7 or 8 parts:

There's a couple more, i cant remember

As do I; I've been binging on Boardwalk Empire the past few days.

My pops was a member of the Teamsters back in the day, so he knew some niiggas who at least claimed to be "connected"... I always remember the night that Paul Castellano got whacked in Manhattan, we was watching the news, and my pops made this kinda sound like "ohhhh" like he was just putting 2+2 together. Later when I was older he explained to me how some wannabe mafia dudes was running off at the mouth about a "change happening up top" soon. But he didn't put no real stock in it because he figured if the dude was really connected, he'd be moving in silence, not broadcasting it.
:ohhh:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
His daughter (Karen) baby father allegedly had "ties" to Jam Master Jay Murder :sas1:.......Never fully proven tho...:sas1:....but yea...Go Pawgin with the daughter of a mobster Breh's :sas1:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
he doesnt got balls as much as the philly mob are dummies.

thats my city....but everyone calls the mob here the gang that cant shoot straight :francis: Hands down the most violent, but also the dumbest :francis:

but a movie on joey merlinos come up story would be magnificent. that nikka gave zero fukks and did alot of business with the junior black mafia family in phily. Thats how he got close with Tommy Hill and the Ram Squad...he was dubbed the hip hop don...used to pass out turkeys with the ram squad all over every projects in north philly...this nikka took over the entire city by pure brute force...clubs used to empty out when they found out joey merlino and george borgesi and their squad was around. they used to hit people with champagne bottles and rob them for everything they had. then go and rob the valet for whatever they had when they were getting their whips :francis:. When Nicky Scarfo got sentenced to life...Joey and Michael Ciancaglini were like fukk this, this city is ours...joey shot nicky scarfo jr 9 times (nicky jr lived) to send a message scarfo aint in charge no more. new york put in a boss who was a conspirator in the Angelo Bruno murder, John Stanfa....Stanfa was an immigrant from Cicily and Joey didnt want an immigrant taking over Philly. He thumbed his nose at the 5 families and went to war (thats my phlly cac breh :wow:) Joey got shot in his ass and mikey chang got killed in a drive by in south philly. this nikka merlino got a van and punched holes in it and shot at john stanfas car all on i-76 going into downtown philly. shot stanfas son right in his jaw. shyt was all over the news. I remember being a little kid and hearing on the news everyday about the mob war.

i was just in the bar the other day where one of merlinos JBM soldiers was killed the other day....uptown philly on Ogontz ave. A JBM boss smacked some civilians girlfriends ass and dude wasnt having it. He bellyached about it and then when he learned who they were, pleaded he didnt want any problems. people told him he got problems anyway and he said fukk it and pulled his strap...killed the JBM leader uptown, got off on self defense and had to go into witness protection because of the target on his back :francis:

philly has an extremely interesting story to be told organized crime wise

and if 2 more years go by without Merlino getting killed...Joey Merlino is going to go down as a mafia boss who ruled even longer than Carlo Gambino, and he is going to make history books :dwillhuh:

from a south philly street corner nikka....the mob history here is infinitely more insteresting than the new york shyt

I despise most Italians :rudy: but I still :wow: to this day over that i76 shooting...bunch a wops all up in the van like Wu MPV's phat..:hubie:..Joey had no regard :skip:...turn South Philly into Zoo almost over night....:snoop:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
WHen i get to my pc ill post some docs from youtube....

The harry riccobene/nicky scarfo war :wow:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
true...but DeMeo was dead before Gotti got the boss seat.

Roy Demeo was a fukking pure psychopath :mjlol:

The Chin was the one who orchestrated that car bomb that killed Frank Deccico. Gotti was supposed to be the one to get in that car.

He did that to make it look like some wops from Italy or Sicily did it, because car bombs are outlawed in the american mafia.

Gotti knew and didn't even do nothing. He wanted zero problems with Chin :whoa:

(I studied criminology for awhile in school and hung around some wops in south philly when I was young. This shyt fascinates me)
Why are carbombs in America outlawed?