Mods, why is @Swagnificent allowed to post on this site?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hope it’s an IP ban too. As far back as the 2014 walking dead thread where he was thirsting after an 11 year old and @cook went on record saying he should be put in jail as a preemptive measure because it’s a matter of when he does something he was already declaring he’d make alternate accounts to come back from a ban.

Registration isn't open so unless he had alternate accounts already there's currently no way to get back in.

IP bans don't mean much anyway. VPNs pretty much made them obsolete.

Fred.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I hope it’s an IP ban too. As far back as the 2014 walking dead thread where he was thirsting after an 11 year old and @cook went on record saying he should be put in jail as a preemptive measure because it’s a matter of when he does something he was already declaring he’d make alternate accounts to come back from a ban.
I'm happy @Yinny made this thread, I've been rewatching twd and reading the old thread I can't believe people let him say that shyt, there's a weird culture of reporting being seen as snitching on here. We let this go on too long or delete the threads same with @NotAnFBIagent getting caught saying things about sex with minors, but since the thread is deleted we can't bring it up. I think I have some screenshots, but it's from over a year ago.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I'm happy @Yinny made this thread, I've been rewatching twd and reading the old thread I can't believe people let him say that shyt, there's a weird culture of reporting being seen as snitching on here. We let this go on too long or delete the threads same with @NotAnFBIagent getting caught saying things about sex with minors, but since the thread is deleted we can't bring it up. I think I have some screenshots, but it's from over a year ago.
Post the receipts

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

@Swagnificent pushed that culture himself, I have at least half-a-dozen responses from him bytching about me "snitching" because I openly said he should be permabanned.

@Swagnificent, since I know you're reading with your alt now, what you think about this? :umad:

I hardly even care that he has an alt, all of his WOAT takes were so distinctive that he can't push pedophilia, rape, racism, flat earth, or all that horrible sports nonsense because everyone would immediately recognize it for what it is.....

....unless @Swagnificent is just @Sccit's black alter ego. That's the one person who always defended him and begged for him to be brought back from bans. :ohhh:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't he a big Joshua Dobbs fan? Swag ain't having a good week is he? :picard: