Mojo Responds To Gucci Mane’s Snitching Allegations, Denies Being Ran Out Of The Park

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Earlier this week we sat down with Atlanta rapper Mojo for an exclusive “Off The Porch” interview to clear the air about allegations that Gucci Mane made about him. During our conversation he talked about how the east side of Atlanta has changed over the years, jumping off the porch, opening up his own studio, shares his thoughts one rappers not being truthful about their past, then goes on a lengthy rant about Gucci Mane, denies being at the park last week when Gucci allegedly ran him off, denies calling the police on Gucci back in 2014, claims Gucci had to get a pass from 21 Savage & Young Nudy to come to Bouldercrest last week, his label SYS, upcoming music & so much more!

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
shyt I don't think he lying

went into thinking it was gone be some juelzing

:jbhmm:

Nah Mojo telling the truth but doesn't this make Mojo look lame if he was still rocking with Wop throughout the years if Wop was, according to him, a lame ass nikka?

He (nor Frenchie) wasn't speaking on Wop like that when Wop was locked up and first got out bc they thought shyt would pick up where it left off.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Nah Mojo telling the truth but doesn't this make Mojo look lame if he was still rocking with Wop throughout the years if Wop was, according to him, a lame ass nikka?

He (nor Frenchie) wasn't speaking on Wop like that when Wop was locked up and first got out bc they thought shyt would pick up where it left off.
We all got family/friends we got love for that does lame shyt

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Mojo a solid nikka he the one that really had them trap houses and egg beaters Wop was rapping bout

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
At some point Wop will need to make things right with his day ones
He needs to but I don't think it will happen. Dude seems to be hella stubborn. Just look at his situation with his son. Kid did nothing to him and Gucci got all the wealth in the world and doesn't even take care of him.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s up with that East Side Jody cat? I don’t hear a lot of people talking about him but every time I hear him on a track he spits flames.

is he underrated or just unknown?