Monday Night Raw 11/18/19: Go Home to Survivor Series

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
NXT will always lose to AEW, that's not even a question. The real question is when is AEW going to step and challenge the other 2 brands? Because bragging about beating NXT doesn't get you respect in the wrestling streets.:birdman:
tenor.gif

Barnett141

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh, did I do something to you? Because I don’t get into internet beefs with no one. I get along with the entire TSC community. Why do you constantly try to shyt on my character by calling me a c00n and a stooge? Seriously what did I do? Honest question.
You didn't do anything to me, I'm just ti-TI-TITI-TI-TI-URGHD-DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH OF-OF-VA-VAVAVA-VA YOU-U-U-U-U-U-U-U ALL-LALA-LA-LA-LA *malfunctions* WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :damn: :damn: :angry: :damn: :what: :dead: :huh: :dead: :confused: :wow: :wow: :mjcry: :dead: :damn:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They got these street profit nyggas dancing it up ALREADY? HAHAHAHAHA.....LOL!!! So Blandy is supposed to be this feared ass kicker but the two nyggas are red rocking celebratory dancers post match? Vince, Cripple H, and Levasque are a fukking trip.