most overrated rapper of the last 5 years. i had enough of industry agenda.

i keep hearing hipsters pushing nikkaz i aint fxin with.

• nicki minaj

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • chance the rapper

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • freddie gibbz

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • earl sweatshirt

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Earl easily.

Nicki been on her grind FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. y'all just notice the YMCMB shyt for obvious reasons

Chance is a plant but is going nowhere right along with Gibbs

Earl, on the other hand mysteriously disappears right on the cusp of the OF explosion, adding to his hype and give Tyler & Co. their very own version of "Free Yayo," which they push for a good 2 years or so. Meanwhile, the whole crew drops tons of material and then Early suddenly reappears in time for spit a verse on the crew's major label debut. And while Earl can spit, he cant make singalong songs, shyt for the radio or even sell records despite the crew being at full strength when the shyt drops. Good (original) gimmick, I guess, and the whole "mommy doesnt like me rapping so she exiled me to Samoa" thing is something the teenage audience can relate to, so the Free Earl movement picked up steam

and all these motherfukkas, outside of Nicki, are ugly so they aren't gonna sell no damn records to the bytches anyway

:mjlol: yeah aight

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nicki hustled and built a fanbase. She got signed in what... '07.. didn't really make noise til 09 was it?

I know you guys don't like to admit it but she can rap. And at a moment in time, she was real influential to these thots out here. She's legit.

Chance is the obvious answer.

Only internet heads care about Gibbs.
this is the correct answer from top to bottom. chance is an industry approved as they get, along with ASAP Rocky - dude came out the gate with all the weapons for a rapper with one mixtape and one who i don't hear people talk about

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...gotta go with this Chance character that's EVERYWHERE, yet I've still haven't heard one record from this jabronie:huhldup: