Most people living with they parents or got roommates

KingZimbabwe

I’m not Zimbabwean
Bushed
Daps
Not really a collapse so long as people in tech are getting paid off and people who own houses having their net worth double, triple, and quadruple just for owning a fukking house.

The economy is so incredibly skewed in one direction that the bottom feeders actually have more than enough to live comfortably. Factor in the addition of white collar fraud into some of the poorest communities as well as vapid narcissistic culture of decadence that fraudulent social media perpetuates. And you have a subsection of those who should be against the system, actively defending and wanting the illusion of being apart of it.

A lot of people aren’t struggling and have more money than they know what to do with. I wouldn’t doubt that there are many users on this website easily with over 1+ mil in net worth. And I bet they fall into two categories: people who have worked in tech for a significant amount of time and people who own houses (that they owned before the housing market crisis).

The crux is - MOST people ARE struggling. Most people who live in major cities can’t afford a one bedroom apartment in that major city. Most people in their 20s are living at home. A lot of people in their 30s have roommates.

But A LOT aren’t. So they will fukk it over for everyone else as they always have.

Due to the structure of the American economy there will always be barriers to class consciousness and people willing to separate themselves from the bottom.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
The only people who I grew up with who have their own place are the ones that moved down south. Everyone else still live at home

All my cousins in ATL live with their family or have roommates in the city of ATL.

All my neices and nephews in Florida live at home actually. But that might just be a Haitian thing