Most underwhelming in-ring wrestler compared to their presentation?

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I watched him vs. KO, and bell to bell, it was the same match he's been having since the Shield days. Same 5 moves, no innovation. Heel, face, opponent. Nothing matters. Same shyt, that wasn't great to begin with. He's just booked even stronger:comeon:, and is surrounded by great talent (especially Heyman) to fool people into thinking he's no longer ass. They just made him a monster heel so the boos and dislike make sense. Who needs an entire faction to get over?

2 factions really , only time he was alone he was mid :patrice: you might have a point :ehh:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
MJF matches aren’t good or exciting enough for him to wrestle quarterly

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I watched him vs. KO, and bell to bell, it was the same match he's been having since the Shield days. Same 5 moves, no innovation. Heel, face, opponent. Nothing matters. Same shyt, that wasn't great to begin with. He's just booked even stronger:comeon:, and is surrounded by great talent (especially Heyman) to fool people into thinking he's no longer ass. They just made him a monster heel so the boos and dislike make sense. Who needs an entire faction to get over?
I had this convo with my brother but honestly what has really changed about Roman other than removing corny catch phrases and having a entire stable constantly put him over? Roman is a good bad ass heel and an OK bad ass face but thats his only gear. The Bloodline's whole asthetic can ironically be summed up by a picture from his younger days...

B6mZgafIgAEUp6j

Roman LOOKS like a star. He looks like a superhero on merch and posters. He is definitely someone who draws eyes so he did his part well but bell to bell he has never been it.