Movies with a Ridiculous, but Entertaining, Story *SPOILERS*

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
The Big Lebowski... Starts off as a mistaken identity film but then goes all over the place with a bunch of unique characters in between. Great fukking movie though.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I mean that's basically Tarantino films
Inglorious b*stards: Send a group of jews led by a southern general into Europe to kill the Nazis. Meanwhile, a french movie theater owner is conspiring her own plot to take down all high ranking nazi officials - Hitler included - by burning the theater down with them all in there. She makes use of a nazi "hero's" affection for her to lure them in while in the meantime is actually sleeping with the breh who works for her. Then, on another strand, there's the famous "Jew Hunter" Hans Landa playing detective through it all as all paths collide.

Kill Bill: Former trained assassin has her child killed and is nearly murdered by the man she used to love and work for. Now she has to get revenge and kill all of her old partners one-by-one in order to get to him only to find out the child is actually alive and that he still loves her

Django: German bounty hunter and a former slave he frees gang up to kill slave owners and ultimately one of the biggest plantation owners in the south

List goes on and I'm leaving out hella wild details:heh:
all classics :wow: