Murda Mook and Loaded Lux like Trump

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never listened to these guys outside of a rap battle. You would think Lux would be an intelligent dude but no joke he comes off as a straight up dumbass :bryan:

I don't even need to talk about Mook. Mook sounds remedial as all fukk. :mjlol:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ice said he supported Trump too and Swave was on that All Lives Matter vs B Dot Harlem looking shaky baaabyyy

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They let Mook talk for WAYYY too long saying a bunch of nothing. When Lux finally got a chance to speak, he was talking sense.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Do y’all nikkas listen? When did Lux say he likes Trump?

He was sayin Trump and 2020 as a whole is a wake up call for mfs to get they shyt together. Mook was on some direct pro-“I fukk wit Trump” shyt. Lux was on some pro-“I fukk wit whatever it take for mfs to realize it ain’t a game out here” shyt. If u equate that to “liking Trump” then we got completely different understandings of what “liking Trump” means.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Do y’all nikkas listen? When did Lux say he likes Trump?

He was sayin Trump and 2020 as a whole is a wake up call for mfs to get they shyt together. Mook was on some direct pro-“I fukk wit Trump” shyt. Lux was on some pro-“I fukk wit whatever it take for mfs to realize it ain’t a game out here” shyt. If u equate that to “liking Trump” then we got completely different understandings of what “liking Trump” means.

The girl in your av:ohhh:

Who is she:whoo:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All I gathered is they q-anon believers and they like that trump got some dudes out of jail and that he from New York

I get it but nah fukk trump