Music Writer, Sports Writer /Podcast

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Does anybody on here do sports and music writing? Thinking of starting to do that and blog on the side and hopefully transition into a career?

Any tips and advice?

Trying to find a way to use my passion as my career

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
How to get started? Where to apply and how much I can expect to make ? I have a BA in English and live in NY
Do you have any background in music production, arrangement, sound design? If so, what instruments do you know how to play? What is your budged?

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

No background whatsoever, just a deep love knowledge of music and sports. Decent wat wiring by using satire and coming from a different perspective. Don't play any instrument. I have a full-time job but I am trying to save

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
No background whatsoever, just a deep love knowledge of music and sports. Decent wat wiring by using satire and coming from a different perspective. Don't play any instrument. I have a full-time job but I am trying to save
Start with the basics in music. Start with free software to see how well you like it, and if this is the kind of flow you actually like. All you need is a computer, which I assume you have. A cheap midi cheap speakers and or headphone.

Free DAW Software MPC Beats | Akai Pro

BandLab: Make Music Online

ardour - the digital audio workstation

FREE VST PLUGINS | Free Audio Plugins

PLUGINS4FREE