Musically Speaking, I Cant Even Hate On K. Michelle

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I know she has the stygma of "reality tv star" but she's legit music wise. Every song ive heard from her has been excellent. Just heard this one for the 1st time yesterday. My favorite song at the moment:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Would it be blasphemous to compare her to Mary J? :patrice: Unlike these other pop/r&b female singers that keep popping up, i can actually FEEL K. Michelles' music. She puts emotion in her music

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I learned about her first as some new chick who was supposed to be working with R Kelly,looked up her shyt and realized she was talented and had a fat azz:banderas:

I think most people who listen to her realize she's talented though,and I'm sure she's thankful for any reality show stigma seeing as how its responsible for her success....gotta take the good with the bad.:francis:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I learned about her first as some new chick who was supposed to be working with R Kelly,looked up her shyt and realized she was talented and had a fat azz:banderas:

I think most people who listen to her realize she's talented though,and I'm sure she's thankful for any reality show stigma seeing as how its responsible for her success....gotta take the good with the bad.:francis:

Yea, the 1st time i saw her was about 3years ago on 106 & Park. Ass was so fat. :wow: And i used the word "stygma" because, lets be real, whose REALLY doing anything legit musically in the reality tv world. They always in the studio on these shows but their music aint going nowhere forreal:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, the 1st time i saw her was about 3years ago on 106 & Park. Ass was so fat. :wow: And i used the word "stygma" because, lets be real, whose REALLY doing anything legit musically in the reality tv world. They always in the studio on these shows but their music aint going nowhere forreal:

True:mjlol:

She's in good company in the sense artist that we are supposed to take seriously are laughed off as jokes anyway:mjlol:...A lot of times rightfully so,and a lot of times just because we have grown into a world of people that don't respect nothing:mjcry:...Im really not sure why artist fight to maintain integrity nowadays,nobody cares,talented people are seen as disposable just because we've seen better before.

fukk us all man,sorry for rambling but I realized how annoying I've become as a fan the other day man,I'm a a$$hole for real for hardly ever being impressed anymore...Yeah I've seen much better but who the fukk am I to not acknowledge people who are talented enough at a craft they've convinced millions of people they should be famous for it.

Lemme go to sleep yall,I'll be back talkin shyt tommorow:francis:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
playing her joints now. I would have liked her back then. But now i'm on fleek and my wave can't be tainted with hood booger.