My brehs that cut hair, help me out real quick

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
im bout to try to use the summer to try practicin cuttin my hair so i can be a pro come school

for a couple years i only just hooked myself up cuttin the goatee, now im tryna take my game to the next level :krs:

i got a andis wit no attachments and a wahl wit four different attachments

yall got any recommendations for stuff to use? go wit or against the grain? and the edge up i aint tryna have people lookin like :huhldup: :snoop:

help me out brehs

KlinicalCynic

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High
im bout to try to use the summer to try practicin cuttin my hair so i can be a pro come school

for a couple years i only just hooked myself up cuttin the goatee, now im tryna take my game to the next level :krs:

i got a andis wit no attachments and a wahl wit four different attachments

yall got any recommendations for stuff to use? go wit or against the grain? and the edge up i aint tryna have people lookin like :huhldup: :snoop:

help me out brehs
Been cuttin my own hair for the last 9 years, and believe me breh, its worth the investment of time, money (for clippers and such), and a few fukked up cuts cuz once you master it, you'll be on :takedat: status anytime u need a fresh cut.

I recommend copping
ANDIS-T-OUTLINER-TRIMMER-201x300.jpg
for your line ups, and
lens19041721_1325962563andis_clipper.jpg
for your cutting and fading.

Start off slow...just cut ur shyt even all around so that you can get the feel of clippers in your hand, and the feel of cutting hair. As you get more comfortable with cutting even all around, then you can start workin on fading and such. The most crucial part of your haircut is the line up, and this is where you WILL fukk up a few times at first. You just gotta get a good feel for your hairline, and for the trimmers and their sharpness. Take it slow at first, and once you master the line up, you'll really be :win:.

Oh yeah, make sure you keep your clippers clean and lubricated. It makes the difference in how well they cut, and prevents nestle cruch skin.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
u gotta work your way up the chain breh.

cut white peoples hair first cuz they dont care if u fukk up :skip:

then go with your fam

then chop one of the homies

all in between this u gotta be practicing edging yourself every other day

then when your ready cut your hair and if u can do that and make it clean you'll be ready :win:

equipment

peanut_black.jpg

the GOAT edger

and since your not a pro pretty much any wahl/andis clipper set will do, the more expensive the better tho :yeshrug: