My brother got stabbed 7 times last night

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Hmm..had a gun but didn't use it? made up story? I'm guessing the perpetrator was a woman he was messing with, if this story is real.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So my bro-in-law got stabbed 7 times last night and he survived. Apparently he was going to take some diapers to his grand daughter at 2:00 in the morning , but I talked to his son and he said he talked to his dad . He said he talked to him and aint say nothing about needing no diapers :wtf:. On another note my bro-in-law been shot 14 times on two separate occasions. Whats the scenario ?
:noah: My sister married down
Well, you have the victim saying he was bringing diapers and the victim's son saying there was no talk about diapers. It would be kind of strange to call up your father to deliver diapers at 2 AM in the morning. There are plenty of 24/7 stores out there so as not to inconvenience him.

Basically, when the story does not add up, as in this case, he's lying. Why would a stabbing victim lie? He's covering up why he was really up at 2 AM. Can't really say what it was but it was probably related to felony activity.
No one here can really help you.