My fiancee flashed her breasts at her best friend's groom

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
There's someone else, somewhere, making this same post/statement. Except instead of female, they're saying male.

:lolbron:

I'll let you work out what the dilemma is here.

There's no dilemma. That's just the attitude that people in the wrong or terrible people take.

Its always

"X is too sensitive" or "X shouldn't be taking it so hard."

Its a means to excuse the violation that never should have taken place. An attempt to shift the blame...

"Yeah I let that bytch blow me, but you shouldn't be so sensitive to let something like that bother you! So its really YOUR fault that this is a problem!"

Low value women and men try this shyt. And its easily identifiable from the outside once you know what to look for. Moms taught me all about gutter trash women and how to avoid them, and the shyt they will do and say to stick around. I swear those gems paid more dividends in my life to date that just about anything.

In any case its the bolded text above that's the problem here, more than the flash is how she reacted when she realized it was important to him... The flash can be written off as a small thing to move on from; but her RESPONSE was the red flag here, not the action itself. If this is how she approaches these situations, thats just bad.. Sorry

Last edited:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
First of all, the fact that he even made the thread despite him saying "I have no tolerance for bullshyt or cheating" is ridiculous in itself. I guess he wanted the assurance of what he was going to do though, because it sounded like he already knew what he had to do, but still.

I personally would not approve of a picture like that because while I'm a sociable guy, I like to have my private life private. I don't want unnecessary attention, and I'd prefer women in my life to be along that same wavelength. So the absolute LAST thing I would want is to see my wife-to-be flashing another man in a wedding photo with the other bridesmaids. The groom, no less. And to make it worse, I'm finding this out first-hand by being tagged on Facebook where everybody is going to see that. If that's not grounds for a break up, I don't know what is.

She not only lacks a backbone to say no to her friends when she "knows" better, she also put the opinions of her friends over the opinions of the man she's supposed to be marrying. Everyone else besides her and the other girl were in relationships, you're going to listen to them? :mindblown: Birds of a feather. That's why she went to her friends after dude freaked out because in her mind, she's thinking he's tripping for no reason, and none of them (seemingly) had any sense to say she was in the wrong -- think about that. It's only when the other girl's relationship ended because the man in that relationship wasn't tolerating it whatsoever is when she starts getting scared.

That tells you she didn't see anything wrong with what she did at all (including getting her friends involved), and if she's going to be that easily influenced by her friends, that sets a terrible precedence. If I'm the only source of order, respect and values in her life, then that means she's completely out in the wild whenever I'm not around. And at that point, maybe she's not ready to be in a relationship, much less engaged. Just thinking about all of that is exhausting.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I see imma have to read. There has to be some kinda spin in here for this to still be going :mjlol:
kd5TJbW6TX0Zp8w-SuHo5G04Qg_ySXh7PXO8bMiQQwLYKSduPyTUFWo3eWEZ_9QxNj1ulZAlL3A_HLQJ9aWquYscJz3OQhNRIxwIYTzvhNN9nd4nEXzV0gE58zPrtOd_iAHBmtT3j294A26CFkFKyub79g=w498-h280

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
If he’s that big a baby, leave. Sounds like he’s pretty butt hurt so he should put up or shut up and bounce.

imo who gives a shyt. If he’s been happy in the relationship until then, hash it out for 20 minutes, have some good makeup sex and go get breakfast.
youre a fool. homie need to ditch that broad