My fukkin OLED TV Broke 🤦🏾‍♂️

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Covered through 2027 on my BBuy warranty on the C1 I got.

I do not fukk around with any appliances or expensive electronics. I get the warranty.

Facts…. That’s how I got my new tv about a month ago.

Also if y’all got a warranty via BB, if they feel like your tv can’t be repaired and don’t come out.

They’ll give you store credit and leave it to you to dispose of old tv at your own discretion (vs if you want the new tv delivered and they come out to install/pick up)

My old tv (with its minor issue) I ended up putting in my bedroom. It’s not even that old

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I got in touch with one of the repair shops LG suggested. Breh said he'd only charge $65 for coming out plus whateber the repair costs. Compared to Best Buy charging $100 to come out plus their repair costs. Canceled my best buy appointment yesterday.

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
I’ll never buy another LG tv again. I had a Sony big screen big back tube I got 16 years ago still going. Gave that to my lil cousin. 2 Samsungs I got 10 years ago then gave away to my mama and sister still working. 4 Samsungs in the house right now. Oldest is a 75 inch that’s 8 years old still rocking.

Wife uses that one but I’m about to upgrade that one just because it’s 1080p. Never had a problem with Samsungs. Had two LG’s n both didn’t last past 3 years. It’s a roll of the dice but fukk LG. I still got that broken piece of shyt. When I find time I’m gonna take it to homie property n shoot the fukk out that bytch. Or I might just donate it to a rage room lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I run with Samsung products. Gotta Samsung LED TV, Samsung phone, Samsung soundbar. I like their line of products. I'm never buying another LG product. Some years ago, my stepdad bought 2 LG TVs that ended up dying on him. I should've known better.
Last TV I bought was a Toshiba...but if I got a TV today..of course it would be Samsung.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’ll never buy another LG tv again. I had a Sony big screen big back tube I got 16 years ago still going. Gave that to my lil cousin. 2 Samsungs I got 10 years ago then gave away to my mama and sister still working. 4 Samsungs in the house right now. Oldest is a 75 inch that’s 8 years old still rocking.

Wife uses that one but I’m about to upgrade that one just because it’s 1080p. Never had a problem with Samsungs. Had two LG’s n both didn’t last past 3 years. It’s a roll of the dice but fukk LG. I still got that broken piece of shyt. When I find time I’m gonna take it to homie property n shoot the fukk out that bytch. Or I might just donate it to a rage room lol
LG TVs have been fine for me. One I bought that was a display model had the main board go out under warranty. I’ve owned 2 others and they have had no issues. I have a C7 and a C9 both still going strong many years after purchase.

With any brand you’ll get some lemons.