My idea that will turn ALEXA BLISS into the biggest star ever!

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Alexa Bliss is the best person with blue in her hair, even better than me when I dyed my hair blue with Kool-Aid or whatever that shyt was. HI-C? Gatorade? I forgot, but it was blue! I think.

So here's the dealy-yo! One day she's gonna come to the ring with a fukking horse and everyone's gonna be like awwww look at the cute horsey! And so she and the horse are like peas in a pod and everyone is still awwwww so cute! But then in her women's title match with Sasha Banks, Sasha is gonna slip in horse shyt! Gross, right? So Sasha's gonna slide back into the ring after this misahp and Alexa is gonna pounce on her and pin her and win the title and yay all around!

But then Sasha is gonna vow revenge, and she gets so angry and wrathful and her rage turns murderous. So with the help of Bull Dempsey and Matt Hardy she lures Alexa into a parking lot. Then Sasha zooms in with a truck and tries to run her down! But the horse rushes forward and takes the blow for Alexa!

Then after the horse dies a soul emerges from its body. The soul of CHRIS BENOIT! Benoit turns to Alexa and says “I am Chris Benoit. The gods tasked me with aiding someone who is pure of heart and gentle of spirit. You are that someone, Alexa Bliss. You have allowed me to atone for my sins. I now will ascend to Valhalla and await the battle at Ragnarok. Thank you for giving me salvation, Alexa, and for teaching me what love truly is.”

There will also be some Alexa nude scenes but they will be purposeful and tasteful. I think.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
stone-cold-laughing.gif