My kid is bytchy and moody like her mother...what can I do as a dad?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is she in any extracurricular activities? If not, see about a sport, dance or some kind of club like Girl Scouts. Something that meets consistently and she can socialize with other girls her age.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Your ex has brainwashed her.

She is fighting her own opinion of you.

Best thing you can do is put her around other girls her age and get her a therapist.

Don't talk about the ex by any means...not even in reference if you could.

I hope it works out for you.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
The fact that you would call the mother of your child a b*tch tells me pretty much everything I need to know about you in regards to this situation. The hatred that you have for your child's mother, is probably finding its way back to you via your child. This is the vicious cycle of emotional abuse. The fact that your creation can show you nothing but hatred and disrespect says more about you than it does her. It is up to you to make the corrections, but time is running out. I speak from experience when I say that once the bridge of trust has been burned, there is no rebuilding it.

Daps
The fact that you would call the mother of your child a b*tch tells me pretty much everything I need to know about you in regards to this situation. The hatred that you have for your child's mother, is probably finding its way back to you via your child. This is the vicious cycle of emotional abuse. The fact that your creation can show you nothing but hatred and disrespect says more about you than it does her. It is up to you to make the corrections, but time is running out. I speak from experience when I say that once the bridge of trust has been burned, there is no rebuilding it.
No harm

I respect your opinion

Time is ticking away, I agree

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I don’t have children but good luck Breh. My two biggest fears (in order) was always:

1. Prison.
2. Knocking up a worthless baby mama.

As I get older, they seem to switch positions now. As much as I fear prison, I can deal with doing a bid and avoiding booty warriors during that time.

I would be emotionally destroyed knowing my seed is being poisoned by some worthless bytch and there’s little I can do about it. That to me is worse than a life prison sentence.

I’ve seen the depression a lot of men go through knowing how shytty their baby moms is. And on top of that, they legally have to fund their lifestyle knowing most of that money is not going towards the child.

Nah fukk that… I’m stingy with the dikk. I haven’t fukked randoms in years for that reason. That nut isn’t worth a life time of pain. God speed my man.