Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's up guys?

I just wanted to share my new business with you guys:

Workout Clothes & Accessories - Workout Ready

I sell workout clothes and accessories for Men and Women so check it out. Even if you don't find anything that you would like to purchase for yourself, maybe you'll find something for a relative or significant other.

Lastly, because I love the coli so much I set up 20% discount for all Coli members that show support.

Here's the link for the discount: Workout Clothes & Accessories - Workout Ready

If the link doesn't work simply go to the website and when you checkout enter the promo code: THECOLI

Details about the discount:
  • 20% off entire order
  • Minimum purchase of $20.00
  • One use per customer
  • Active from today until Jan 17

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me know when you get Men's polyester tees. I don't rock majority/all cotton tees anymore.

Salute.
We have a bunch of compression style clothes for Men and Women and those products are typically made from polyester/spandex material. Here's a link to all of the compression gear that we offer: compression

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys! I added more compression workout clothes to the site. Search compression and check it out. Oh and the discount is valid until tomorrow but of course I'll renew it for you guys because I have love for TheColi. Let me know if you guys want to see any other things on the site like workout accessories, supplements, etc. Thanks!