My parents loaned my sister $1,700,000 to buy her first home

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Difference between you back then and your sister now is your sister has stability. And she probably shown them over the years they could trust her with such an investment.

CouldntBeMeTho

High Value Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Small Time Crook$ & Big Time Drug Dealerz
Who wants to pay back a $1.7 million loan tho

Loan 1.7 MILLION?? How long they got to pay that back?:mjlol: Imagine letting somebody hold a million right quick. That’s crazy to me.
they'll die before it's paid back. And then she'll end up pocketing most if it herself, mark my words.. and they'll let her get away with it because she's their baby and op just realized he was the ugly one this whole time :francis:

House will probably increase in value as well, she really came up :whew:

Set for life

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Who wants to pay back a $1.7 million loan tho

0 interest and parents will be dead before you will pay it back anyways.

And if they are that rich, she will be getting crazy money when they die anyways.

:mjlol: @ anyone thinking that money is getting paid back.

y’all are stupid

CouldntBeMeTho

High Value Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m sure if you needed it then, they would have given it to you. They didn’t see you in a place of need, so they didn’t offer it. The fact you had the option of a family phone plan as an adult says they have helped you on your way up.

What exactly is it that you want them to do for you?
you mustve missed the part about them telling him to pull his bootstraps up over 2k :laff:

CouldntBeMeTho

High Value Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
0 interest and parents will be dead before you will pay it back anyways.

And if they are that rich, she will be getting crazy money when they die anyways.

:mjlol: @ anyone thinking that money is getting paid back.

y’all are stupid
Not to mention the couple million dollars in value the house would increase by the time they would be able to pay that loan. 30+ years lol

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That’s fukked up for sure. Sister will never pay that back and when your parents pass she just stole your inheritance. But as a man this the shyt we have to get use to tbh.

I grew up in a family of nothing left behind, so I can’t relate bro. But yea I understand your pain bro.

I’m sure if you felt you had a safety net you would have lived life different. But who knows if you had it like that if you would be where you are today.

Menna

Pro
Daps
I’m sure if you needed it then, they would have given it to you. They didn’t see you in a place of need, so they didn’t offer it. The fact you had the option of a family phone plan as an adult says they have helped you on your way up.

What exactly is it that you want them to do for you?
let me know the resources I have access to...They ask me for my financial advice all the time, stocks, real estate I helped them with a spreadsheet to map out there retirement...Was million dollar home loans brought up or in the equation....no Im not saying they HAVE to be im saying that they knew they were...holding out on something like this fukks with my reality I dont like that shyt....I don't need it im not asking for it and I would feel uncomfortable taking it...but to just say O we are doing this now????But 7 years ago I was sleeping on the floor???

Menna

Pro
Daps
Difference between you back then and your sister now is your sister has stability. And she probably shown them over the years they could trust her with such an investment.
1.7 Mill GIVES stability....Its handing someone a lifetime of work and savings and struggle