My takeaways after finishing Raekwon's new book, From Staircase to Stage.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i'm almost done, but this jawn is pretty good. U-Gods might be a little better to me since he's such a character.

i think its ill that these dudes all knew each other in some way since elementary school. These dudes probably had one of the BEST deals in the history of music and be tryin to get mad at rza.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
i'm almost done, but this jawn is pretty good. U-Gods might be a little better to me since he's such a character.

i think its ill that these dudes all knew each other in some way since elementary school. These dudes probably had one of the BEST deals in the history of music and be tryin to get mad at rza.
I read both. Both books are telling the same stories from different point of views. I mean, it's identical stories lol. Ugod's book is more funny. Both of them state that Divine and Power played them on the money. Both agree that no one really fukked with Ghostface because he was a hardcore troublemaker for no reason. Both agreed about being close to each other and the members that were close(meth/u god, ugod/raekwon,/capp, gza//rza/odb, gza/masta killa). it seems like Deck was the odd man out.. These were interesting strories. I want to read books from all of the members. I know Ghost can't write a book, because what has been said about him, I'm sure he got a couple of bodies that haven't been solved.

DeuceZ

EllePetiteGarcon
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun..Son!
Finished the book. Very eye opening on Rae's background and the dynamics of the Wu. The last few chapters were kinda OD on Rza/Divine situation but i guess he had a lot to get off his chest.

I'm glad i read the book AFTER seeing the NY State of Mind tour though. Knowing there's no real comradie might have been a buzz kill.