NAACP: We Support Gay Marriage.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
This is getting outta hand here...

Homosexuality as a whole is just terrible.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You have more of a bias against religion Then a truthful want for equal rights for all. You support it only because religon is against it.
:wtf:

Do you want America to be a theocracy? cause looking at some of your posts thats the vibe I'm getting.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What do yall hear preachers and regular lay black folks out there saying right now??.......I'm seeing preachers trying to find the middle path, cause they know they look/feel awkward trying to defend this while simultaneously trying to support a candidate or a party that now seems to going for broke seemingly with this issue.......especially if they adopt SS marriage as a platform at the Democratic Convention in Charlotte, thats when you really going to see people going range of political/religious emotions.........its going to interesting....

I hear other folks saying "its just one issue", implying you disagree with one thing, but look at everything else...........which is ironic since its plenty not being "looked at"

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I mad this is even an issue. If nikkas wanna suck dikk let him. Can't front tho, I be pissed when I come across a dimed out dike.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I personally don't like it, but at the end of the day they ain't bothering me so I could care less. So Obama supporting it doesn't bother me. If 2 gay people wanna marry...who cares? The only thing I'm iffy on is when it comes to adoption.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I personally don't like it, but at the end of the day they ain't bothering me so I could care less. So Obama supporting it doesn't bother me. If 2 gay people wanna marry...who cares? The only thing I'm iffy on is when it comes to adoption.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

You should have less of a problem with this

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Prez Obama has a clout to him, remember when California proposition 8 got tangled with Black Civil Rights Leaders?

Now, Prez says its cool and Jay-Z, NAACP, etc is on board.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Prez Obama has a clout to him, remember when California proposition 8 got tangled with Black Civil Rights Leaders?

Now, Prez says its cool and Jay-Z, NAACP, etc is on board.

I didnt listen to the Jay-z statement, but when i heard about it I had the :rudy: face. dude consistently downed homo's and referred to homosexuality in a negative light.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Why is this even an issue. What effect does gay marriage have on your life.