Nah what’s Bobby Shmurda’s motive w this pose??

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Bobby Shmurda seems to be a funny dude, he should jump on the Tvshows/podcats/youtube wave before people forget about him.

This rap shyt seems over for him.

facts. and even though i never liked hot nikka i won't attribute it to homie not being talented or a 1 hit wonder etc. nah it was prison

because we seen this same shyt before with shyne & he had way more hits than bobby. remember shyne's voice, bars, and flow when he got out? lmao lawdhamercy. seems like doing a bid & coming home killing shyt in the booth like tupac or tune is RARE. most nikkas get locked up & that oppressive environment permanently kills their creativity. they're just not the same person anymore

great idea though my brother i ain't even think about it. personality like his would make him perfect for the podcast game because music just ain't it right now b. he looks lost quite frankly

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
facts. and even though i never liked hot nikka i won't attribute it to homie not being talented or a 1 hit wonder etc. nah it was prison

because we seen this same shyt before with shyne & he had way more hits than bobby. remember shyne's voice, bars, and flow when he got out? lmao lawdhamercy. seems like doing a bid & coming home killing shyt in the booth like tupac or tune is RARE. most nikkas get locked up & that oppressive environment permanently kills their creativity. they're just not the same person anymore

great idea though my brother i ain't even think about it. personality like his would make him perfect for the podcast game because music just ain't it right now b. he looks lost quite frankly

Yep. Rappers living up to their prison hype is extremely rare.

leoc

Pro
Daps
He just tryna get the next viral dance

Did yall forget abt the throwing the hat in the air and wiggling his hips in the hot nikka video? That shyt was :dame: