Naija breh vs 10 Europeans in Chess [diaspora unity thread]

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This is impressive, Nigerians really are some of the most intelligent across the Diaspora

The ones I know and have known in real life are brilliant

We need to go ahead and build the nation of Wakanda with all of our smartest Blacks/Africans

How quickly would that be attacked by white supremacy

Under or over 30 days

:jbhmm:

Excellence

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Africa has the most potential of all continents in the world. By FAR the most resource rich with plenty of countries sitting on literal gold mines, oil fields, copper reserves, uranium deposits etc. The only reason Africa isn’t thriving is murderous selfish greedy scum in France, USA, Britain etc. CIA/M16/DGSE have killed so many African presidents and replaced them with worthless puppets from Mobutu to Ouattara.

I dream of the day the entire diaspora can come together and realize our massive potential TOGETHER.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nigerian parents is damn near Chinese status out here. Lawyer, doctor, scientist, Indian chief. They don't take failure or ignorance wit their kids. I don't know where the stereotype of Africans being dumb and unmotivated towards education comes from.

It comes from cacs obviously. Western cacs are the biggest impediment to human development and potential.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
It comes from cacs obviously. Western cacs are the biggest impediment to human development and potential.

They really are and people don't realize it because of white supremacy

One of the big reasons why is because they believe they are the one all be all for everything

There's probably so much latent talent in the world that's unseen out of their selfishness, and will never be seen

But they'd rather cut the nose to spite the face