Stay_Tooned_CD_Cover.jpg
Eat_My_Dust_%28video_game%29.jpg

:wow:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
quaran2.gif

Quarantine was the shyt. Still waiting for this badboy to drop on GOG.com ain't played nothing like it since.

LSL6%201294.jpg

Most of know about Larry Laffer but ain't much ever played it for obvious reasons, especially the earlier ones that weren't point and click. As a horny kid with a masturbation problem and no Internet, this game had a Breh's interest for all the wrong reasons until I garnered a non lustful interest (usually after I jacked off) in these point and clicks which made me look into other games like full throttle and the King/space quest series.

220px-N3box.jpg

If you played this game, then you know how bad it is compared to the others in it's genre(Dynasty Warrior hundreds of enemy fodder type shyt). If you actually BEAT this game and got all the achievements, then you're just as sad as me or you got OCD as well.

220px-Bulletwitchcover.jpg

Same goes for this. Game was shyt. Looked ugly. Was cheap as hell with the bosses and the mechanics. Got all 1K achievements on it....including the last one where you basically played the entire game on the HARDEST difficulty...just to get one measly 1G point to round out the 999G you had if you beat all the other difficulty levels.

!!e!VEJw!2M~$(KGrHqR,!i!E0EsCqe7VBNP4CLk14Q~~_1.JPG

Picked it up and played it cause it was cheap. Nothing super special about it but being able to set the gear ratios of your vehicle was fun and reminded me of Gran Turismo.

avoid-the-noid_8.gif

Got this and Jazz Jackrabbit for free from some floppies a tech Breh was tossing. shyt was a nice little time waster that gave me that elevator action feel.

time-commando-03.png

You got to be born in the 80's to play this. Literally. You had to have grown up in the fledgling PC era of DOS and boxes full of floppies that featured like one program to have had played this.

You had to have not known any better in terms of controls and mechanics in order to be at the level of acceptance to even begin to move the character on the screen without lamenting about how cumbersome the tank controls are or how clunky the combat feels today (still live it though).

If you played it, talk on it and get this rep. :ufdup:
I played LSL and Bullet Witch. I dunno wtf that bottom game is though :mjlol:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Leisure Suit Larry??

Nah it wasn't that. It was an off brand ass game. Idk how I even got it. Probably from one of my uncles or some shyt.

I was looking for it again like 10 yrs ago and could never find it, since I couldn't remember anything but those dead titties :wow:

Last edited:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
quaran2.gif

Quarantine was the shyt. Still waiting for this badboy to drop on GOG.com ain't played nothing like it since.

LSL6%201294.jpg

Most of know about Larry Laffer but ain't much ever played it for obvious reasons, especially the earlier ones that weren't point and click. As a horny kid with a masturbation problem and no Internet, this game had a Breh's interest for all the wrong reasons until I garnered a non lustful interest (usually after I jacked off) in these point and clicks which made me look into other games like full throttle and the King/space quest series.

220px-N3box.jpg

If you played this game, then you know how bad it is compared to the others in it's genre(Dynasty Warrior hundreds of enemy fodder type shyt). If you actually BEAT this game and got all the achievements, then you're just as sad as me or you got OCD as well.

220px-Bulletwitchcover.jpg

Same goes for this. Game was shyt. Looked ugly. Was cheap as hell with the bosses and the mechanics. Got all 1K achievements on it....including the last one where you basically played the entire game on the HARDEST difficulty...just to get one measly 1G point to round out the 999G you had if you beat all the other difficulty levels.

!!e!VEJw!2M~$(KGrHqR,!i!E0EsCqe7VBNP4CLk14Q~~_1.JPG

Picked it up and played it cause it was cheap. Nothing super special about it but being able to set the gear ratios of your vehicle was fun and reminded me of Gran Turismo.

avoid-the-noid_8.gif

Got this and Jazz Jackrabbit for free from some floppies a tech Breh was tossing. shyt was a nice little time waster that gave me that elevator action feel.

time-commando-03.png

You got to be born in the 80's to play this. Literally. You had to have grown up in the fledgling PC era of DOS and boxes full of floppies that featured like one program to have had played this.

You had to have not known any better in terms of controls and mechanics in order to be at the level of acceptance to even begin to move the character on the screen without lamenting about how cumbersome the tank controls are or how clunky the combat feels today (still live it though).

If you played it, talk on it and get this rep. :ufdup:
That bottom one looks like Time Commando.

My computer couldn't handle it but I wanted to play that shyt bad.