Nap bushed in 1 day appreciation Thread

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:dahell:a know ya ass not talking shyt....you can literally fukk your palms where them boy fukkers nailed ya ass to a lowercase "t".

GET EM:mjlit:

:dahell:...ol bytch ass prolly have PTSD when you look at the AlphabeTs.

:dahell:ol zombie bytch ass got folk drinking ya blood and eating your body, but me getting my dikk licked bothers you?

:dahell:ya mama is the whore of a God breh....you a b*stard from God. Ya pops was so ashamed of you being his b*stard, he sacrificed you just so he can fukk ya mama and not see your face and get post nut guilt.

:dahell:ol pedophile ass...Idk who is worse for fukking kids...Muhammad, Roman's and Greeks or your ass...everytime they paint you, they got kids on your lap....fukk is up with you?

:dahell:this fictional ass character mad at me for my gay experience, but he was rolling with 12 disciples and 1 whore who was schizophrenic and ain't fukk not one time...ol virgin demi God ass.

GET EM :mjlit:

:dahell:you look the lost member of Lynard Skynard ya bytch

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
:dahell:a know ya ass not talking shyt....you can literally fukk your palms where them boy fukkers nailed ya ass to a lowercase "t".

:dahell:...ol bytch ass prolly have PTSD when you look at the AlphabeTs.

:dahell:ol zombie bytch ass got folk drinking ya blood and eating your body, but me getting my dikk licked bothers you?

:dahell:ya mama is the whore of a God breh....you a b*stard from God. Ya pops was so ashamed of you being his b*stard, he sacrificed you just so he can fukk ya mama and not see your face and get post nut guilt.

:dahell:ol pedophile ass...Idk who is worse for fukking kids...Muhammad, Roman's and Greeks or your ass...everytime they paint you, they got kids on your lap....fukk is up with you?

:dahell:this fictional ass character mad at me for my gay experience, but he was rolling with 12 disciples and 1 whore who was schizophrenic and ain't fukk not one time...ol virgin demi God ass.

GET EM :mjlit:

:dahell:you look the lost member of Lynard Skynard ya bytch
😑 really? breh

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing is that between the rap beefs, Israel fukkery, election shyt, uptick in TV/film discussion etc there's no real need for him to be spamming. More than enough convo to go around, this site popping more than it's popped in a minute.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Funny thing is that between the rap beefs, Israel fukkery, election shyt, uptick in TV/film discussion etc there's no real need for him to be spamming. More than enough convo to go around, this site popping more than it's popped in a minute.
Old habits die hard. He refuses to go unseen and unheard :damn: