"Narcos: Colombia"

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I thought folks were overrating this show. This was good as f_ck. So they aren't going to pick up where they left off for Season 4. They need to do one about Griselda Blanco and the North Valley Cartel. It felt incomplete.

Now I'm on "Narcos: Mexico." :banderas:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Narcos Mexico was okay. Main focus is on the DEA agent making a series of increasingly dumb decisions, throughout the series. But I won't spoil it. first 2 seasons were the best imo. They should do a Narcos:Miami .

So far, Narcos: Mexico isn't as engaging. It's missing something. I can't put my finger on it. Don't get me wrong, it's good, but not as good as Colombia. Colombia could've been longer than 3 seasons. That country is the capital of cartels.

Narcos: Miami would be good. They would have to go back and forth to Miami and Colombia.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Narcos: Mexico was cool, but it doesn't hold a candle to the previous seasons.

The fact that many people's highlight was the Colombia cameos in episode 5 says it all.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So far, Narcos: Mexico isn't as engaging. It's missing something. I can't put my finger on it. Don't get me wrong, it's good, but not as good as Colombia. Colombia could've been longer than 3 seasons. That country is the capital of cartels.

Narcos: Miami would be good. They would have to go back and forth to Miami and Colombia.
Definitely is. same. - something about that main actor is off, I don't know if it's bad acting or the fact that he's a genuinely unlikeable character even though we're supposed to have sympathy for him. There's a disconnect. Story line is a little weak. I wish they just would have left it in Colombia. There's a lot of stories that could come from that. Need a Griselda story.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Right,:mjlol::deadmanny:
A 100billion dollar industry and he thinks playing the Anti-Cartel DEA Agent superhero of the moment by seizing a few acres of weed, is going to end the whole war and violence.
When Mexican presidents don't even any control
:martin:

I was kind of happy with that boy's fate. that's probably what was off about the mexico season, you weren't rooting for the good guy or the bad buy.

el jefe pablo though :wow: