taker597

Superstar
Daps
basketball-icon.gif
RealGM Wiretap

Nets Consider Re-Signing Joe Harris 'Priority Number One'
AUG 13, 2020 11:14 PM

Harris_Joe_bkn_180630.jpg

The Brooklyn Nets will prioritize re-signing Joe Harris this offseason even as many have speculated that acquiring a third star will be the most important order of business to the front office.

“Priority number one,” Sean Marks said. “It’s that simple, yeah.”

Harris has become one of the NBA's best three-point shooters.

Harris signed a two-year, $16 million deal in 2018 and could double his salary in free agency. The Nets could go over the cap to re-sign Harris.
They already have their third star... LeVert. The only upgrade you'll find is Jrue Holiday and he's more up of a defensive upgrade and offensive downgrade, but would be a better fit between Kyrie and Durant. There just isn’t enough shots to go around for Levert, I suppose . Jrue gonna cost too much to match, anyways.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Spurs need to just give LMA away if they can...played their best basketball all year without him...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
As much as I agree with a lot of that(especially McFail), I'm completely done with Boomhower.

Make the call Tillman:ufdup:
:upsetfavre:I think Mark Jackson would be a good look for yall. :unimpressed:

Harden and :russ: would at least respect Jackson. You know they don't fukk with Pringles at all....

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Sean Marks, a former spurs front office guy...trying to raid the spurs of it's greatest front office asset one last time :wow:

I aint even mad at him :wow:

You know KD and Kyrie going to be in that meeting telling pop how trash is spurs team is now and he don't need to spend the end of his career coaching a team full of kids on rookie contracts :mjlol:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
:upsetfavre:I think Mark Jackson would be a good look for yall. :unimpressed:

Harden and :russ: would at least respect Jackson. You know they don't fukk with Pringles at all....
Was just texting me peeps that I wouldn't mind Jackson but prefer JVG.

No one in Houston respects D'antoni at all...