NBA G League player in custody in connection with woman's disappearance in Las Vegas Update: murder, prostitution, and a struggle rapper involved

concise

Veteran
Daps
Loved ones told KLAS Rodgers had a good job as a medical assistant in Washington. She was visiting Las Vegas with friends and would not have abandoned her dogs, which she brought with her on the trip.

Comanche was in the Las Vegas area on Dec. 5 when the Stockton Kings played the G League Ignite at Dollar Loan Center in nearby Henderson, Nevada. Comanche had 16 points and six rebounds in that game.

I wonder how much this incident played into their decision to shut down Ignite. :patrice:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Loved ones told KLAS Rodgers had a good job as a medical assistant in Washington. She was visiting Las Vegas with friends and would not have abandoned her dogs, which she brought with her on the trip.

Comanche was in the Las Vegas area on Dec. 5 when the Stockton Kings played the G League Ignite at Dollar Loan Center in nearby Henderson, Nevada. Comanche had 16 points and six rebounds in that game.

I wonder how much this incident played into their decision to shut down Ignite. :patrice:
:why:
i think that's farfetched...