NBA Saturday Night: Boston Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors: ABC

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How come we dont say player x had been healthy all year their team would be the a b or c seed in the conference. No one else gets credit 4 being injured
You should read this page
LeBron had a garbage Lakers squad as a legitimate 4TH seed in the West before his hamstring injury destroyed their rhythm and he got slandered for missing the playoffs.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Look Steph is an unbelievable player. But it's weird to see him getting his dikk sucked for doing things that other players get slandered for....

Harden has been dropping 40+, 50+ in his sleep for the past few years, going on deep playoff runs, and it was brushed aside as meaningless statpadding because he couldn't end it with a ring.

LeBron had a garbage Lakers squad as a legitimate 4TH seed in the West before his hamstring injury destroyed their rhythm and he got slandered for missing the playoffs.

But Steph is...an MVP candidate? The best player in the world? For having videogame numbers as a 9th seed? :gucci:

Because Harden did that with teams that were still better... and he didn't get the benefit of the doubt do to his playoff performances. But I still feel he should have won MVP those years tho, to be fair. So that's a fine point regardless.

But LeBron? you bringing up LeBron as a counter? There overall recod with him was 27 and 28 with a team that is still better than this current Warriors roster.

Steph is doing this with a team that is 1-7 without him and has one of the worst offenses in NBA history in games he didn't play. That's the difference.

But I'll give you Harden though.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Ojeyle got a lot of minutes. I don't see what Brad sees in him. Completely useless on offense, not particularly a great defender either. Rather have Grant get all his minutes.

I’m done with Semi missing wide open corner 3s. Wish Neismith somehow found his 3 point shot but that’s nowhere to be found.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
He stiffer than a mother fukker. When they put him in the game last night the Warriors ran the same pick and roll on his ass like 4 times straight.

Ehhh. For a 3rd Center off the bench, he ain't bad. He has surprisingly decent in the paint defense, decent passer, and can hit an open 3 :yeshrug: