NBA Youngboy(arrested) involved in shooting (gf shot, bystander killed)

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So AAs were the only black people that created music?

It’s 2019 black music all over the diaspora is heard throughout the world.

Bored ass nikka!
Worst part of African American is the American part.
Black music in 2019 is not only rap music
Damn we lost knowledge of self fo real. :snoop:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
They are called Crack babies because their parents were on crack not because they were born in the 80's or they were on crack themselves... it's not about what they on

Their kids will be Codeine babies

I think my point is with crack being as popular as it was in the 80's, why is the crack baby label being pushed on these newer rappers? Seems like the term is more appropriate for rappers and singers born in the 80's and early 90's.

Newer rappers seem like they are kids that were raised by kids to me.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think my point is with crack being as popular as it was in the 80's, why is the crack baby label being pushed on these newer rappers? Seems like the term is more appropriate for rappers and singers born in the 80's and early 90's.

Newer rappers seem like they are kids that were raised by kids to me.
It's not complicated. Some of these new rappers got parents that were strung out on Crack because it was the drug that ran things from the 80's into the 90's thus the name. You making it mad complicated for nothing. If you ask most rappers now who's parents were gone off drugs what they were on it was crack most of the time hence crack babies title. Just listen to the music

kids been raised by kids for many generations that wasn't nothing new. This is actually the era with the least teen pregnancies.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
So he's back in jail till his next court appearance on June 21 because of a probation violation. The judge been talking about wanting to violate him since that shyt in the hotel in Atlanta
:patrice:

Baton Rouge rapper NBA Youngboy must be detained after Miami shooting, social media post, judge says

Jackson said that if she receives “concrete, demonstrable evidence” that Gaulden is the man in the social media video she viewed last weekend, she would revoke his probation and order him to serve the suspended 10-year prison term she gave him in 2017.