Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You don't clown a dude's girlfriend/wife. Some of these comedians try too hard for a laugh.

He must think he can't be touch. Is he getting enough money to have security all the time?

I know killing him aint a good reaction, but just moving away from Louisiana them young boys will kill you over any disrespect. Especially unprovoked from a stranger.

Goofy post. Comedians clown anybody they want, that's what they supposed to do.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People taking it too far. I thought homie told some jokes or made a skit. Dude just slid a lil one liner. Not on some "I'm trying hurt a broads feelings or make nikkas mad" just somethin silly you might say to your own people and they just be like ":pachaha:shut the hell up!" Or snap back "you ain't even got a girl...."

I don't even believe they mad about it, just internet stirrin up shyt per usual.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Can't get behind talking bout killing someone over this. Druski just needs to be pressed that's all. No need to keep taking lives it's not that bad.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goofy post. Comedians clown anybody they want, that's what they supposed to do.

The legendary jester Triboulet once offended the Kings wife. Told him he was sorry he didnt recognize him,he mistook him for the queen. The king ordered his death,but out of respect for his years of service the King allowed him to choose how he wanted to die. Triboluet told the king "Okay,I want to die of old age". So the King decided to give him a pass for the night.

Moral of the story, if Druski is really a comedian he will continue to joke regardless of threats.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
You ever notice how in every video rappers are either about to light a smoke, smoking, or rolling up? I mean I smoke but it’s like dudes be using weed in these videos as a prob at this point. Gotta inhale and blow out smoke before you make a statement.