need advice on purchashing a car

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
So im tryna purchase my first car,only have one thing on my credit report,and its bad:manny:live in LA,have steady job,make 14.97/hr but horrible at saving,i was able to save up all but 6gs in a year :skip: besides the $500 of rent and utilities,im left wit btween 900-1200 at the end of the month to throw around depending on how many hrs i felt like workin :leostare:
Wanted to purchase off clist cash,with my horrible spending habits,i dont think i can handle a note :huhldup:,BUT i ran through $3000 buying retarded shyt :yeshrug:.so my question is,should i just save up at my slow ass rate for a couple months or just take on a note and hope theu dont rape me too bad? :beli:

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
nikka save u 3500 and a separate 900 for your insurance/tag/registration. buy a car cash and register it. my best way of saving money is keeping a collection of $100 bills. save them up til u got a few stacks

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
damn you're kinda in a bad situation; I would say try to save up a bit more to get up to 6-7 Gs. Prob should buy a cheap reliable carolla/honda and ride with that joint until your money is on point. And leave the rest of the money for repairs and insurance. I rode with my used 99 carolla for almost 10 years until I was comfortable with my finances.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Don't get caught up in a car note until your finances are straight. If shyt gets rough and you default on the loan, your credit will be fukked for years. Like they said, stack your cash and cop a reliable car, then stash money into an emergency fund. You'll need it for repairs/maintenance/money to cover your deductible if you get into an accident, etc.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yeah, you may need to get a mechanic and hit a local auction. My friend found a good deal on a car for about $1,500. He did spend another $500 but the car ran good for him for 2.5 years. It can be done.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Yeah, you may need to get a mechanic and hit a local auction. My friend found a good deal on a car for about $1,500. He did spend another $500 but the car ran good for him for 2.5 years. It can be done.

:rudy: fukk it,thought maybe wit havin $1000+ a month to throw around that i could take on a note,guess i'll save up for a bit,prob get a 2 door tahoe and fix that baby up and stunt :pachaha:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Ayo my man, I bought my Altima brand new. I have 2 years left on it. I'm 25. I don't plan on even sniffing the thought of another car until I'm 30. shyt aint easy.

Be very careful, I recommend buying a used car till your money straight player. I don't regret my decision but i tell a lot of people there was a lot of months a nikka was straight broke after paying that note, but that was when my insurance on the car was 300-400 a month. Now that is $115.

What's your credit scores, and how much is the car you're trying to buy? And how much are you planning to put down and pay in car insurance?

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Ayo my man, I bought my Altima brand new. I have 2 years left on it. I'm 25. I don't plan on even sniffing the thought of another car until I'm 30. shyt aint easy.

Be very careful, I recommend buying a used car till your money straight player. I don't regret my decision but i tell a lot of people there was a lot of months a nikka was straight broke after paying that note, but that was when my insurance on the car was 300-400 a month. Now that is $115.

What's your credit scores, and how much is the car you're trying to buy? And how much are you planning to put down and pay in car insurance?

300-400 on insurance only? :deadrose:
Nvm on takin on a note :russ:
I dont have any credit,had sum identity fraud done on me rite when i turned 18,fukked all my shyt up,been strait cash errthing ever since :takedat:
I WAS thinkin of puttin down 3gs and gettin sumthin btween 8-12gs,but since i know imma get hit wit full coverage insurance :aicmon:
I think i rather just fix up a 2 door tahoe or iroc z28 if thats the case :jawalrus:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
insurance alone will probably kill you man I wouldn't suggest it.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Insurance can be a motherfukker. you want to decide on what car you'd get then see how much your insurance company would charge you for full coverage. it was :gag: paying that nearly 300 a month in insurance but as i sit right now i pay $116 for full coverage and my deductible is

$100 fukking dollars :lolbron:

That bytch Flo is the best. I'll forever be loyal to progressive.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you're admitting being bad with money but want a car note. if you buy a car you can afford with cash at least then if you mess up with money you won't be facing a repo.