Need help identifying video/song...Daps/Reps

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Came out in about 99 or 00. I remember seeing on Rap City. Started or Ended with a dude opening one of those large tracks that people put cars in and it was empty.

I think the title was Mosaic Thump but I know thats wrong cuz its De La Soul's thing, it was prolly the commercial came on after and it stuck in my head. The track had a heavy bass line reminiscent of "Cash Money is an Army" by BG.

Kids dont know how easy they have it today with the internet.

Last edited:

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
C'mon nikka I'm finna win this here Coli Cash... be a lil more descriptive.

Came out in about 99 or 00. I remember seeing on Rap City. Started or Ended with a dude opening one of those large tracks that people put cars in and it was empty.

I think the title was Mosaic Thump but I know thats wrong cuz its De La Soul's thing, it was prolly the commercial came on after and it stuck in my head. The track had a heavy bass line reminiscent of "Cash Money is an Army" by BG.

Kids dont know how easy they have it today with the internet.
what does that mean.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
C'mon nikka I'm finna win this here Coli Cash... be a lil more descriptive.

what does that mean.

go to 59 seconds

Cedric is in one.

Matter of fact the artist in the video had a similar build to Cedric the entertainer. They didnt play the video much on Rap City. Another video that came on around that time was this one:

I rememberd that cuz Juvie was on it. Matter fact, the beat was similar to the Big Body beat with the heavy horn bass line but it the video Im talking about had a higher production value.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a song on an old Kay Slay (I'm like 80% sure it was Slay...it may have been Clue tho) and it's a "Lay your head on my pillow" flip basically, almost the same exact beat, with a dude rapping and some of the lyrics are "I need sex like the world need air" and "Sex is a beautiful thing...". Somebody else had to have scooped that mixtape in here besides me, lol. Any ideas?