Neo Soul Artist Kendrick Lamar says it's ok if a White girl says N*gga

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nah he was saying that a friend of his told him that since he uses the "f" word then he should be cool with a white person using the "n" word, because anything else would be a contradiction

I dont fw kendrick at all musically, but his lyrics on this album make for some spectacular slam poetry. He really stepped his game up this time around

TK Smart

Pro
Daps
I'm just posting in this thread to give OP the attention he's looking for. It'll be ok bruh. That album was a heavy listen to me too. :cheers:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah he was saying that a friend of his told him that since he uses the "f" word then he should be cool with a white person using the "n" word, because anything else would be a contradiction

I dont fw kendrick at all musically, but his lyrics on this album make for some spectacular slam poetry. He really stepped his game up this time around
don't fukk with him musically but he stepped his game up this time. :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Poet formerly known as K Dot lost touch with reality during that break

Daps
Black people really riding with the comparison of fakkit to the n word :dahell:

My God y'all are mentally done and officially cacs

These words are both slurs that the affected communities prefer ppl outside the community not use because of the implications of the words past usage. In no way does pointing that out mean that gay ppl’s history of oppression is the same as Black ppl’s or that ppl pointing that out are cacs.