Neo Soul Artist Kendrick Lamar says it's ok if a White girl says N*gga

killacal

Banned
Daps
These words are both slurs that the affected communities prefer ppl outside the community not use because of the implications of the words past usage. In no way does pointing that out mean that gay ppl’s history of oppression is the same as Black ppl’s or that ppl pointing that out are cacs.
I'm sure cacs don't like to be cacs, hypocrite

The n word is the only off limit word because of it's history... let me know when damn near all homos are ready to throw hands and go to jail over hearing fakkit in public.

It's not the same, and only weak ass nikkas disrespecting their dead enslaved ancestors,while trying to have access to whites would think so or agree

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I'm sure cacs don't like to be cacs, hypocrite

The n word is the only off limit word because of it's history... let me know when damn near all homos are ready to throw hands and go to jail over hearing fakkit in public.

It's not the same, and only weak ass nikkas disrespecting their dead enslaved ancestors,while trying to have access to whites would think so or agree

Nothing I said was hypocritical. Secondly, the f-word has its own history. The main point is if we can police ppl over the n-word, or as a woman police ppl over words like bytch why can't gay ppl police the f-word?? That's their prerogative just like it's our prerogative.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Nobody riding with it that's his experience and his story. Took it in like that. No cosign. Just a listen

His story is c00ning to the highest degree then

Dope flows and online clout don't make this shyt any less disgusting

We can go at Drake for c00ning who is Canadian but not a nikka from Compton that should know better

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
These words are both slurs that the affected communities prefer ppl outside the community not use because of the implications of the words past usage. In no way does pointing that out mean that gay ppl’s history of oppression is the same as Black ppl’s or that ppl pointing that out are cacs.

Of course.