• Debatable

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who you got?
Not sure. I just know I got JC above Nitty at the moment.

Nitty’s right there in the sense that he’s rapping as well or better than anyone generally speaking right now. But the fact he lost to Julian last year and JC has been at a similar rapping level lately I have him ahead. Plus losing to TODD and Surf beating him with only two rounds has left a bad taste in my mouth :dame: when it comes to ranking Rum at the top.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:I could understand your reasoning up to this point but this is a stone cold lie. He cooked Surf, even without the choke
Breh, Nitty got worked those first two rounds. If you wanna say Surf’s third round choke was so egregious you’re gonna give Nitty the win anyway I wouldn’t disagree but Surf clearly got the first two. :yeshrug:

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
Breh, Nitty got worked those first two rounds. If you wanna say Surf’s third round choke was so egregious you’re gonna give Nitty the win anyway I wouldn’t disagree but Surf clearly got the first two. :yeshrug:
Yea this is not how that battle went down

Chip Skylark

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nitty has been God level for the past year!

I remember arguing with a moron that he straight demolished Roc and was in a different tier than dude smh Nitty is the damn truth