Netanyahu faces rising anger from within Israel after Hamas attack

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
WTF, is this the Yahoo! comments section? It's fine opposing Bibi but all the invective and crap here is crazy. And no I'm not someone who equates opposition to Israeli policies with antisemitism and I oppose the carpet bombing of Gaza and other policies of the government since Rabin's assassination.

Dude wanted to give you the anti-Bibi Israeli perspective. Agree or disagree but he isn't the one making IDF war plans. He is as "responsible" as all of us regular folks in the USA for the GWB war crimes in Afghanistan & Iraq.

Nobody in the Middle East has clean hands if we want a baseline though. People can change and get it together though (Sadat/Begin Rabin (RIP)/Peres/Arafat (RIP)). That's really the best to hope for, not some perfect and saintly leader.
Clutch pearls at rightful backlash at a Zionist

Than 20k Palestinians dead and counting

fukk off

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Check the history, anytime a side starter invasion/war and lost land because of it - it was never called occupied or ethical cleaning. Your last two sentences make sense because you have double standards, and you judge Israel differently. Bottom line is we want peace and we want the other side to live peacefully, they want us dead/out of here. That's it...

I don’t judge Israel differently. Morocco, your ally, is doing the same in Western Sahara. They’re also morally disgusting.

You don’t want peace. You want ethnic cleansing in the West Bank, by hook or crook, and mass expulsion in Gaza.

You will never know peace!

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
I don’t judge Israel differently. Morocco, your ally, is doing the same in Western Sahara. They’re also morally disgusting.

You don’t want peace. You want ethnic cleansing in the West Bank, by hook or crook, and mass expulsion in Gaza.

Our people have been chased the whole history. It's true, we might never know peace, but we will never go anywhere else, we have nowhere to go.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Is Morroco still slaughtering African migrants?