Netflix's new password-sharing rule: Every 31 days your device must log in on your home network — or it will be blocked.

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it true that the VPN will get around it? You don't have to actually be connected to the home wifi if you have a VPN server at home?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The thing is that many people know how to circumvent Netflix's password bullshyt. It's the fact that Netflix isn't worth the fukking trouble.

I'd much rather just cancel the shyt than perform any workarounds. I don't get these companies sometimes...I WANT to give them money, but they do everything they can to make sure they never get a dime from me ever again.
It'll be easier than torrenting regularly for a lot of people and people who already have a router with a vpn server on it will be inclined to try. not a lot of people will be inclined to buy a vpn router just to bypass netflix restrictions it though.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Is it true that the VPN will get around it? You don't have to actually be connected to the home wifi if you have a VPN server at home?

theres no reason it shouldn't work because netflix would only see the home ip address.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
fmovies.to been where I watch most shows anyway. Ive never paid for Netflix or any other streaming service. If it nots a perk bundle I got like with Verizon or using someone elses login, then they are beat. Im not paying for shyt I can easily access for free.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
fmovies.to been where I watch most shows anyway. Ive never paid for Netflix or any other streaming service. If it nots a perk bundle I got like with Verizon or using someone elses login, then they are beat. Im not paying for shyt I can easily access for free.
I pay one fee $15 and get access to every streaming service plus everything else. Only pay cause I’m lazy Iol