New Admiral Crumple - Just Us (live show video) For anyone going through a tough time now!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
What's good Coli? I see people posting about J Prince and Quavo. I like J Prince, I've yet to see what that's about. Also the Grammys. I thought Jay Z's performance was dope, but wish they brought Kool Keith, Krs One and Kool G Rap out for the Hip Hop 50 event.

Check this out!

New Admiral Crumple - Just Us (live show video) Let's try to get it to as many views as possible by Feb 15, 2023! Post it on your social media, tell your friends to watch it etc. It's for anyone who has lost someone, or going through a tough time - and choosing to use the power of love to get through it. Generate that feeling of love you have for your loved ones. Your family, your lover, your pets - feel that vibe and apply it to any tough situation you may currently be in. This worked miracles in my own life and it's what this Hip Hop track is about!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I say a tribute to my homie and fellow emcee Mac Zu who passed away young last year.

He got into a car accident a year before where he damaged his arm severely. It was healing up.

Here's one of his videos. Rest in peace Mac Zu.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Not gonna bump this thread up anymore unless I get more replies.

I just want to wish my fellow Coli Hip Hop heads blessings - if you're going through a tough time or even if you're going through a great time.

Love and positive energy after triumphs is powerful!

Bless!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Thank you to anyone who gave the "Just Us" live video a watch!

We earned 1,012 views in just 12 days!

Keep putting it on to your homies who fux with hardcore hip hop!

New Crumple album Nightmare Fuel coming soon!