New app, Skydrive for xbox. Time for nigs to hate!!!

courtdogs3gs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PISS STAINED MATTRESS
How about working on getting the kids a new mattress? Smh at having your daughter sleep on the bed she bled on. :scusthov: that is her blood right? You're a pathetic owner. Do it for the kids at least. I've seen bums with better beds. :yeshrug:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who gives a shyt about a fukkin blu-ray. Avi = 700mb'ish bruh
The whole "I gotta watch shyt in blu-ray" phase ran out years ago bruh, what you just get one or somethin?
Certain movies, sure. Batman.. shyt like that. I'd buy that tho, but thats me :manny:
You acting as if you can't watch anything less than a blu-ray is real valley of you Prince John

The vid I uploaded was 175mb and was done in literally about 10seconds
Maybe they've changed since you used it last?
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without even discussing the quality of <300mb TV episodes :scusthov: ...

Splitting movies in 2012/3? :russ: We were doing that on the internet 15 years ago, breh... leave that stone-age shyt in the history books

Daps
Reppin
NULL
did dude really bring up hacking? breh i know dudes tha get hacked every week on xbl.
nah im eating off 5-50 dollar games off psn+. skydrive or whatever its called is cool though

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
im sorry breh but psn+>>xbl
i like free games, apps, and price drops :manny:

I own both systems and so do a lot of people I know.....No one agrees with you. I'm sure people wouldn't pay for Xbox live over free psn if live wasn't WELL worth the money

Edit:just noticed you said psn+........You have to be one of those "fan boys" cuz you can't be serious

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Without even discussing the quality of <300mb TV episodes :scusthov: ...

Splitting movies in 2012/3? :russ: We were doing that on the internet 15 years ago, breh... leave that stone-age shyt in the history books
Here's a lame trying too hard. First off, I hear errbody love big business
I hear its big business to "split" movie files into 2 so they can fit under file limits on websites. Is that 15yrs ago or 15 seconds ago :stopitslime:
Second, 7zip does this for you with NO PROBLEMS but maybe I'm speaking in an advanced language that your primitive mind can't fully comprehend

Now the purpose of this thread was to get people aware of what they now have access to. I seen a spot that tricked skydrive into seeing any folder on your PC. Not just the 3 folders they defaultly have.
I can't find that right this second. But I did find out if you download the skydrive client onto your PC?
You get 2gb upload limits

https://apps.live.com/skydrive

Now shut the frap up as I look for that other alternative :win:

EDIT: Yeah, once that shyt is on your PC/MAC/IOS/Andriod/Windows Phone? Its just click & drop the way iTunes should of and used to be :hula:
did dude really bring up hacking? breh i know dudes tha get hacked every week on xbl.
nah im eating off 5-50 dollar games off psn+. skydrive or whatever its called is cool though
Damn I hate dumbasses. Look, nobody gives a fukk about a hack.
Like, I'm not talking about them hacking YOU.. your accounts. I'm talking about them fukking up every online game. They can be under the floor on literally ever ps3 game for now on, but they was already doing that on PS3 cuz sony never gave a fukk. They did, but it was too expensive to keep up with the hackers. Do you comprehend?

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear its big business to "split" movie files into 2 so they can fit under file limits on websites. Is that 15yrs ago or 15 seconds ago :stopitslime:

Movies are split for 2 reasons, none of which have anything to do with file size limits on file sharing websites.

The main being the 2009 XviD release standards for the scene that dictate how many 'CDs'/700mb files each movie encoded with XviD should be. XviD is going the way of the dinosaur, so the rules and guidelines will become more obsolete as time goes on to be replaced by more modern ones. People were bytching about the file size limits in 2009. We've been doing this for over 15 years. Split movies? We off that.

The releases are split into 15/20mb archives (again, XviD) for CRC purposes/when releases are pre'd. Again, nothing to do with file sharing websites. Storing videos in archives is not a compression/space saving measure. Media centres will more often than not need to unpack any archived video file that has been stored with compression enabled to save those few KBs.

..but if you wanna lose your mind over some outdated tech/methods then g'head. Have a ball.

:sitdown:

DMR

Killa
Daps
:russ: he actually said that blu ray movies was popping years ago :dead: didnt know you are 20 years from the future :comeon:

aint nobody gonna watch low quality shyt in HD era! and aint nobody will split files either you dumb ass :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Second, 7zip does this for you with NO PROBLEMS but maybe I'm speaking in an advanced language that your primitive mind can't fully comprehend

Now the purpose of this thread was to get people aware of what they now have access to. I seen a spot that tricked skydrive into seeing any folder on your PC. Not just the 3 folders they defaultly have.
I can't find that right this second. But I did find out if you download the skydrive client onto your PC?
You get 2gb upload limits

https://apps.live.com/skydrive

Now shut the frap up as I look for that other alternative :win:

EDIT: Yeah, once that shyt is on your PC/MAC/IOS/Andriod/Windows Phone? Its just click & drop the way iTunes should of and used to be :hula:

Damn I hate dumbasses. Look, nobody gives a fukk about a hack.
Like, I'm not talking about them hacking YOU.. your accounts. I'm talking about them fukking up every online game. They can be under the floor on literally ever ps3 game for now on, but they was already doing that on PS3 cuz sony never gave a fukk. They did, but it was too expensive to keep up with the hackers. Do you comprehend?
breh wtf are you ta;king about people hack xbl games all the TIME. that modded controller stuff came from xbl first....but as far as people hacking games that happens in every game and psn does have banning