New Beat Tape Series Vol.3 Soul!

clanarchy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You done a great job with these. I can't compose nothing for shyt, so hats off for this.
Lowdown, More Bounce & Sweet were the stand outs on first listen.
Nice to see the Tunnel Gang still at it. I dropped in for the first time in a long time and been blessed with some good shyt to listen to this week...

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Rise
Lowdown
Friends and Strangers
IF
You
Shine On

Those were my favorites. Overall its a really dope project. Lots of different flips and melodies. Great transitions on some of them as well. Good shyt fam.

OmegaK2099

I do wut it do
Daps
Happy New Year Tunnel Fam! Hope Everyone is good. I'm continuing my beat tape series. If anybody has ever paid attention to my production then you know I LOVE to mess with the soul samples. Well with the volume I pulled together some of my older samples and for the first time in this series created brand NEW compositions

Got to putting my software together and got the itch to create. 7 tracks on here were created within the last 3 weeks. Please take a listen at your convenience and provide feedback if possible.

Also I plan to try to organize the next Beat Competition within the next month I have already started working on new shyt and look forward to winning this year

Let's Get it!!

@KushSkywalker @producingfire @MichaelWhite @901Cory10 @kingdizzy01 @Leezy337

@KillSpray @Tom Foolery @bigdaddy88 @NormanConnors @1986

@Double Burger With Cheese @franknitty711 @Wepa Man @LauderdaleBoss @DBR @CuzinQ @TEKBEATZ

@BlackDroog

@clanarchy

@FruitOfTheVale

@How Sway?

@JBone4eva

@The Unknown Hype @hex @Chip Skylark

@Tommy Gibbs

@mbewane

@Tflasha

@DJ Mart-Kos

@head shots101

@ShaDynasty

@A.V.

@KingOFKings

@CrushedGroove

Yo how much do you charge for an Exclusive?

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im impressed that you composed this originally especially being a sample based producer.

I always feel like I could do something similar but I stay in my comfort of using samples lol. The most I try and do is combine both samples and original melodies.

That Sweet had me singing along to the original .. Once that piano and strings hit in my head I was like "SWEEEET LOOOOOOOVE"

This is great man.

I wanna hear your sample shyt man, you got a link?