New Dallas Morning News poll shows Matthew McConaughey leading against Gov Abbott 45% to 33%

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
gotta charge texas to the game. they will not vote for a decent governor for the next few decades

I'd say within the next decade, Texas will be blue. Especially if they're taking jobs and people from NY and CA like people say they are.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Clown shyt. Ronald Reagan 2.0

Fool with absolutely no business being anywhere near a serious political office is a legitimate option for governor of a serious state. I mean this isn’t New York.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yeah dude was already thinking about getting into politics.. Is he a Dem? If so why not let him run for Gov... Get Abbot clown ass out of there
Cause that’s not the natural order of things. Patrick been gearing up for this. Although his current position holds more power than the governors seat

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'd say within the next decade, Texas will be blue. Especially if they're taking jobs and people from NY and CA like people say they are.
Never. These white folks will change the election laws and redraw district maps in a heartbeat if it was a real threat. And as long as they keep getting the rural areas and a sizable portion of the metropolitan ones, they ain’t going nowhere. And it ain’t just liberal folks from liberal states that’s moving here. Right wingers consider this place to be a safe haven from “oppressive” liberal legislation

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Electing celebrities whose mostly only claim to knowledge of government is the amount of money they have made is as bad or worse as people like Abbott. Or at a minimum, the same thing. What are Mcconaghey's qualifications for office?