New Flying Lotus album titled FLAMAGRA on the way (MAY 24th)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw him last night. In 3D. Absolutely phenomenal. The opening acts on his label were incredible too. I’ve seen a ton of great shows and I don’t like to rank things but Flying Lotus is in the very top tier of live performers.
:ehh:

Checks to see when he's in Chicago

He was here last Friday:francis:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
I missed the 3D tour last year but WILL NOT miss it when it comes thru my area this year. Did he mostly do songs off the new album or older stuff too?

Went to the 3D tour last year as well. Also incredible but I enjoyed last nights show more. He did a mix of songs but live Flying Lotus is very different than on record. A lot of the songs become unrecognizable. A lot of improvisation. It’s really impossible to categorize other than to say it pummels your senses.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to the 3D tour last year as well. Also incredible but I enjoyed last nights show more. He did a mix of songs but live Flying Lotus is very different than on record. A lot of the songs become unrecognizable. A lot of improvisation. It’s really impossible to categorize other than to say it pummels your senses.

Ha that sounds incredible