New Jersey brehs come get yo fakkit ass senator

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
‘We did it to ourselves’: Cory Booker blames low African American turnout for Trump's win

“I am tired of people allowing someone who preaches hate to turn us into haters, someone who spews darkness to make us go dark, someone who’s trying to divide make us attack other people,”

Like I'm genuinely confused, did these dumbass nikkas NOT see the voting percentages by race :what:
_92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.png

By percentage we are LITERALLY the least who voted for Trump. EVERY single other race had a far bigger role in getting Trump into office than us.:comeon:
Cory Bukkaker for president 2020 brehs :dame:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Fukk this thread and OP is a bytch-made fakkit!!

:pacspit:

Meanwhile.....

https://www.app.com/story/news/loca...asbury-park-dispensary-phil-murphy/463748002/

Asbury Park is one of only two cities in New Jersey where officials have talked openly about the opportunities associated with opening a legal weed dispensary. That enthusiasm — coupled with the city's location and reputation — could turn the City by the Sea into one of the state's epicenters for legal weed, New Jersey Cannabis Industry Association President Hugh O’Beirne said.

The city has a “natural advantage” with its location, a relatively northern Jersey Shore destination with a much easier ride for travelers from North Jersey and New York, O'Beirne said. The town of less than two square miles has a population of 16,000 people.

Further, it’s already a “cultural destination” that is drawing marijuana users – just without a legal place for them to purchase weed. In its 2017 Cannabis Attitudes Survey, New Frontier Data reported that 22 percent of respondents nationwide said they'd be more interested in visiting a state with legal weed.

(I know they're from Philly, but the song goes hard and is subject-appropriate)

:dj2:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The link text is misleading. This is what fake news was before Trump redefined it.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
White women voting en masse for Trump just shows that not all women want to be saved and that some of them don’t care about being grabbed by the p*ssy or supporting men who do.

I still fukks with Booker, everybody fukks up from time to time. How many black senators do we have? 4? Booker, Harris, _______, Scott.

DC is all orchestrated, and I only care about local and state politics. Maybe he should focus on changing the carceral system that denies many black people the right to vote instead of blaming us for an election that was clearly tampered with.